A New Way Your Shopping Benefits Life Centers
I wanted to share this exciting news. We are now set up with Kroger supermarkets as one of their charities they will dedicate a percentage of your total spend when you shop at Kroger using your Kroger Plus card. Please take a few minutes and register your card using the link below in the first bullet point. When you register, you will be asked what charity you wish to support, just type in Life Centers and click the box next to it. It is that simple. Please follow the directions below step by step as it takes about 5 minutes to enroll.
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on “Sign In/Register”. If you don’t have an existing account you will need to click “No Account? Register” or “Create an Account”.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter “79056” as the NPO number or “Life Centers” click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.