Pregnancy Center Peer Counselors
You can save lives. Life Centers peer counselors compassionately share the love of Christ and accurate medical information with women making pregnancy decisions. If you are interested in volunteering as a Peer Counselor, please fill out a volunteer interest form.
As a Peer Counselor you will work with a team of women who meet with clients visiting our pregnancy centers. Counsel women making pregnancy decisions by sharing the truth of abortion, adoption, parenting and the hope of the gospel. You will be equipped through peer counselor training and backed by experienced staff and volunteers.
Life Centers will empower and equip you for counseling during our 19-hour training seminar. This intensive training is mandatory for all peer counselor volunteers.
2017 Peer Counselor Training Dates
- January 24, 25 & 26 (9:00AM – 4:00PM)
- March 14, 16, 18, 21 & 23 (6:00PM – 9:00PM, except 3/18 is 9:00AM – 4:00PM)
- May 23, 24 & 25 (9:00AM – 4:00PM)
- July 11, 13, 15, 18 & 20 (6:00PM – 9:00PM, except 7/15 is 9:00AM – 4:00PM)
- September 12, 13 & 14 (9:00AM – 4:00PM)
- November 7, 9, 11, 14 & 16 (6:00PM – 9:00PM, except 11/11 is 9:00AM – 4:00PM)
For registration or more information, please contact: