Urgent Needs (June 2018)
- Summer clothing: Girls onesies/sleepers: Size 3-6 months, size 6-9 months, and size 2T
Boys sleepers: Size 12 months, size 2T & Boys summer outfits: Size 2T
- Diapers: Sizes Newborn, 4, 5 and 6
- Socks: All sizes, but especially toddler sizes
- Teething toys
- Receiving blankets
All donations are tax-deductible.
Where to drop off donations:
New and gently used baby and maternity items are accepted at ALL of our pregnancy center locations. Please take large items and large loads of donations to our Downtown Pregnancy Center, located at 3266 N Meridian St, Suite 110, Indianapolis and call (317) 926-9176 before arriving.
Shop Our Amazon Wish List
When you shop for baby items with Life Centers’ Amazon wish list you can have items shipped directly to our office instead of dropping off items yourself.
A Baby Bundle is provided as a gift to our clients that choose life for their babies. A bundle contains diapers, wipes, baby clothes, a blanket, a bottle and many other items a new baby will need. An expectant mom comes to one of our centers to pick up a bundle when she is 8 months pregnant.
Life Centers accepts the following items:
• Sippy Cups
• Baby clothes, hats (newborn to 4T)
• Burp cloths, wash cloths, bibs
• Toys and books
• Infant and Toddler clothing up to size 3T
• Pack ‘n Play Units
• Baby Furniture (no cribs, please)
• Maternity Clothes
Note: For safety reasons, we cannot accept donations of car seats or cribs.