Urgent Needs (5-19-2017)
- Diapers: size 5 and 6 (also can use newborn and size 3 and 4 pull-ups)
- Girls (summer) 24 months clothes
- Blankets (receiving and lightweight)
- Large gift bags, reusable shopping bags or tote bags
- Infant Toys
- Burp cloths, wash cloths, and bibs
- Light weight sleepers Boys/Girls 6-9, 12mo
New and gently used baby and maternity items are accepted at all of our pregnancy center locations. Please take large items and large loads of donations to our Downtown Pregnancy Center, located at 3266 N Meridian St, Suite 110, Indianapolis and call (317) 926-9176 before arriving. All donations are tax-deductible.
Life Centers accepts the following items:
- Infant and Toddler clothing up to size 3T
- Pack ‘n Play Units
- Baby Furniture (no cribs, please)
- Maternity Clothes
Note: For safety reasons, we cannot accept donations of car seats or cribs.