Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday.
Four Easy Ways to Give:
1. Use the online giving form below
2. Text to give by texting @LC to the number 52014
3. Give in person. ALL locations will be open from 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. to receive monetary gifts. You can also drop off any baby items, such as diapers, formula, gently used maternity/baby clothing, etc.
4. By check. Make the check payable to Life Centers and mail to 3901 West 86th Street, Suite 111, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
What is Giving Tuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
It is ONE day of giving: Tuesday, November 27, 2018. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
Our Goal- Will you give $100 to pay for 1 ultrasound exam?
This year, we are raising money for ultrasound exams. We provide free ultrasounds for our clients, but they cost our ministry $100 per ultrasound. Ultrasounds are a HUGE part of our ministry and can often be the deciding factor for a mom to keep her baby. One of our clients said, “Hearing the heartbeat melted my heart, it made me want to parent my baby.”
- We want to raise $15,000. We have two donors who will be matching ALL donations up to $25,000!
- $100 pays for one ultrasound exam for a client.
- $15,000 will be enough to cover the nearly 150 ultrasounds we have provided for free to our clients this year alone.